I'm really on a mission for myself to seek God.
Kung medyo nagbabasa ka na ng blog ko noon. Kung kilala mo ko noon pa. Most likely ma-wi-weirdohan ka sinabi ko.
That's what I want right now. Actually, ang gusto ko talaga makasam si Mayk dito sa states and then for us to serve Him together. I want to learn more about Him, to seek His wisdom, and to be able to impart this faith to others. Ang pinakamahirap eh kung paano ko kaya mahihikayat ang sarili kong pamilya at mga kaibigan?
Pero, nagsisimula pa lang ako sa journey na 'toh. And most of the time I find myself becoming too self righteous, o di kaya, I become to familiar that I tend to praise Him less... o di kaya I go back to conforming to the usual.
Pero kailangan mag-persevere. Persevere to follow Him.
Alam ko madami pa akong kailangan maintindihan, madami pang kailangan matutunan, malaman. It's not easy to decide to surrender everything to Him and for Him. Maraming trials and testings for sure. Pero I'm really excited to live a life focused to Him alone. I want to learn.
I want to invest to my faith. I'm really happy to be part of a small Christian community. Face to Face Church, Inc. It's a family, sobrang blessed.
On the last week of October, we were able to attend a concert Hillsong Night, and that night really blessed me a lot, too. Talagang I tried with all my heart to inhale the Holy Spirit, tried my best for the song to creep into my veins, na intindihin talaga yung bawat lyrics. I tried my best to worship and praise Him that night, and I came out so refreshed. Thank God for that opportunity to be able to glorify Him. Ang sarap sa puso.
I want to follow Him. Yun ang focus ko ngayon. I want to strengthen my faith. I'm really excited.
Life verse ko ngayon:
Psalm 37:4, Delight yourself to the Lord and He shall give you your heart's desire.
I am in a position right now na parang hindi ko alam at hindi ko naiintindihan ang mga nangyayari sa buhay ko. Wala ako sa situation where I really want to be. Hindi ko nagagawa kung ano mismo ang pangarap ko. Sometimes hindi ko na nga alam ano na nga ba pangarap ko. But in this moment ko naisip na sa kanya ako mag-fofocus, and I know He will bring me to the desires of my heart.
Yun lang.
-K.T. 2014
No comments:
Post a Comment
Anong meron?