Hoy! Grabe ang intervals ng pagsusulat. I will try to keep up.
Today ang aking mahiwagang topic ay ang katamaran. I think it's perfect for me to discuss this dahil sabi nga ng pastor namin, you can't teach what you don't have, at ang dami kong katamaran sa katawan.
Pero chos. Hindi naman din ako magshashare ng topic to maintain it. Actually I'm writing this topic dahil matagal ko na gustong itigil ang pag-pprocrastinate ko sa buhay kong ito. But now I know why I can't do it. Hindi ko magawang maging masipag because I've been trying to do it by myself. But what I need to understand is that I need to work my faith… and to work it through my action.
If all the things I want to accomplish is for the glory and honor ni God, for sure I can accomplish it.
Disclaimer pala, the verses I got from our pastor's discussion the other day, and some words might also come frome him or some sa utak ko.
Hebrewes 6:12
That you do not become sluggish, but imitate those who through faith and patience inherit the promises.
I am Kamil, and most of the time I don't have commitment on things I want to accomplish. Ningas Cugon nga. Kaya ayun, magigising na naman ako isang umaga at wala pa rin akong nararating, dahil hindi ko naman natatapos ang lahat ng pina-plano ko sa buhay.
Proverbs 24:30
I went by the field of the lazy man, and by the vineyard of the man devoid of understanding. And there it was, all overgrown with thorns; Its surface was covered with nettles; its stone wall was broken down. When I saw it, I considered it well; I looked on it and received instruction: A little sleep, a little slumber, a little folding of the hands to rest; So shall poverty come like a prowler, and your need like an armed man.
Do not be lazy. Do the things you need to do before the things you want to do. Yan ang sabi ng pastor namin. That being sluggish is a major mind set.
I have a lot of important things to accomplish. I need to study for my NCLEX, yan ang isa. Kailangan ko na ayusin ang career path ko. Pero kung araw-araw after work, uuwi ako para humiga sa kama ko at mag-procrastinate, I don't think that would lead me anywhere.
If I want to inherit the promise I have to work for it and not be lazy. I am not just talking about personal goals, but also my spiritual goals na din. Ay naku isama na natin jan ang fitness goals! Haha.
-K.R. 2015
No comments:
Post a Comment
Anong meron?