Pages

Sunday, May 23, 2010

sabi nila "ikaw na may love life"


**I've been importing in this blog all of my previous posts from my old blogs. I want to merge everything because I felt there is a sense of security in doing so.

**This page right here was actually a blog post from my late blog, “ROAD TO KILL”. The blog itself was deleted but I never deleted my writings. I love all of the masterpieces I made from the past, beautiful, ugly, good or bad writings will always be kept! And I just decided today (February 9, 2013) to publish again all of these masterpieces in one site! Dates are preserved by the way.



15 minutes lang ang igugugol ko sa pagsusulat at pag-iisip kung anong isusulat ko.

Kase may duty pa ako mamayang gabi at ayukong ma-late..

Happy Monthsary sa iyo... sa nilalang na kamukha daw ni SHREK.. (pero ako din nagsabi nun..) hehhhe....

I love you...

Thank you po sa lahat ng bagay na binibigay mo sa kin... ang LAHAT ng pagmamahal na kaya mong ibigay,,,

isang buwan na lang 5 years na tayo... at proud ako sa tin...

=)

ikaw ang energy ko
ikaw ang life ko..

OA?

hehehe..

basta love na love na love kita,..


I LOVE US...

siguro baka ilang taon pa bago mo mabasa tong message na toh (kase hindi ka naman madalas magbasa ng blog ko...

***

longer years may pass...
measure by a ruler
you can but may not..

trying to do so is like trying to count the stars at night..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anong meron?