I made my multiply account since high school, and since then it was a very good site for me. I kept a lot of memory on it. I made it my hidden chronicle of narnia!!! And now they had decided to close it for good!! WTH! As to what I understood, they will make a buy & sell kind of site out if it, like an ebay! They told the multiply users that they can download their pictures and blog posts out of multiply by using that master downloader thing until December 1, 2012! And ONLY until DECEMBER 1, 2012! But the downloader doesn't work, or at least I can't make it work! After clicking that icon for that downloader, a message will appear stating, "Pending for page to finish." To be reasonable, I waited almost an hour before I clicked it again, but yes, same bullshit.
I gave up trying and I started downloading the pictures manually on my own. Anyway, until now, I'm far from hoarding all the pictures back to safety and I'm getting a headache. But I'm on it. Like I can stop them from closing the site anyway.
So, I've been busy training for a job. I feel happy with my decision to apply for this work even if it's the same industry I had last time. I love the training and honestly I love it better than my training on my previous company. I didn't blog for some days because I'm focused on my goal to pass our communications training, and I can't blog because I can't think of anything other than this. But now that I had achieved my goal of passing out of it, I feel better talking about what I've been doing. Though I still need to continue improving in regard to my speaking skills, language, and grammar, but it's a breather for me to finally pass!
So there, you can criticize this post anytime you want, and I'll be glad to accept it.
Of course, one factor that makes training enjoyable is meeting new people.
And I feel good about meeting a lot of people and being in good terms with almost all of them at the same time. I feel good knowing that I'm not trying to impress anybody here and I'm just doing my best because I want to improve.
In between my training days, I still have opportunities to meet-up with some college friends.
You know how setting a date with your old friends can be frustrating sometimes? Since it tend to be cancelled or whatever? Well, a biglaan strategy works for us! And tadaaan! Instant meet-up and bonding with friends!
So there. Chao.



makapag english ka ssa post mo kapatid ha.. gums bleed.. haha.. well sana dyan magtagal kana.. at sa multiply mo..easy lang.. hahaha
ReplyDeletekanosebleed. haha sana magtagal ka na dyan sa new company mo at tama ka mas natutuloy ang mga biglaan lakad kesa sa plinano hihihi
ReplyDelete